People often ask us, “how can I get more involved in the Center?” We don’t offer regular classes or volunteer opportunities the way some organizations do, and since our work focuses on applications of contemplative methods in higher education, how can non-Academics become more active in supporting our mission?
(By the way, for those scholars and academic professionals in the audience: we do encourage you to join the Association for Contemplative Mind in Higher Education!)
- Subscribe to our email list
- Attend a retreat or webinar. Our webinars are free and archived online.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and share our updates with your friends and colleagues.
- Explore contemplative practices
- Make a donation–your financial support keeps our lights on, allows us to offer reduced rates at our events, and enables us to continue to provide training and materials to create profound change in education and throughout civil society.