Newsletters, Announcements & Blog Posts
CMind's monthly newsletter
Reflections, contemplative practices & announcements from CMind:
- September 1, 2022: Our Sun Has Set
- July 2022: What If?
- June 2022: Contemplation Amidst Chaos
- May 2022: S P A C I O U S N E S S
- April 2022: The Pain of Separation
- March 2022: Bowing to Bravehearts
- February 2022: Beauty in the World is Beauty Within
- January 2022: Risk, Resistance, & Regeneration
- December 2021: It Feels Like Freedom
A webinar with Rhonda Magee, Professor of Law at the University of San Francisco.
This webinar examined how we can better develop the cognitive, personal and interpersonal skills necessary to identify and effectively dismantle structures of privilege and subordination in our midst. How can we better learn, work and thrive together in diverse communities as we seek to create a more just world?Read More
This Summer Institute aims to develop tools for teaching and researching environmental dilemmas with this broader sensibility in mind.Read More