A webinar with John Makransky, Associate Professor of Buddhism and Comparative Theology, Boston College
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
For a directory of socially engaged Buddhist organizations: Google “Socially Engaged Buddhist Directory”
- John Makransky, Awakening through Love: Unveiling Your Deepest Goodness (Wisdom Publications, 2007).
- Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche and David Shlim, Medicine and Compassion: A Tibetan Lama’s Guidance for Caregivers (Wisdom Publications, 2006).
- Tulku Thondup, The Healing Power of Mind: Simple Meditation Exercises for Health, Well-Being and Enlightenment (Shambhala, 1996).
- Pema Chodron, Start Where You Are: A Guide to Compassionate Living (Shambhala, 1994).
- Chagdud Tulku, Gates to Buddhist Practice: Essential Teachings of a Tibetan Master (Padma Publishing, 2001)